Understanding ASIC and the licensing process is what we do. We take away your stress and potential confusion, to streamline the application process. Your chances of a successful ACL application are enhanced by using SalesKey.
We will provide an obligation free pre-application interview to firstly make sure you qualify for ASIC assessment. If so, we then collate all required submission details, develop a required Business Overview and then complete the ASIC online application on your behalf.
We handle all required ASIC interaction, including handling of questions that may arise and see you through to the ultimate approval.
Before ‘go live’ date, all ACLs must have a written and customised General Obligations Manual, which include the following policies and operating procedures:
- Your arrangements for identifying and dealing with Conflicts of Interest.
- Your Dispute Resolution and Complaint Handling process.
- Resources and processes for managing Financial Resources, Compensation Payments, Human Resources, Outsourcing, Risk Management and IT of your business.
- Your policy and processes for the appointment, ongoing training and monitoring of Representatives, and
- Responsible Lending policies & procedures compliant with the National Consumer Protection Act.
We will consult with you and develop these policies for you…all part of our comprehensive and professional process.